CORTLAND, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Due to construction, the main entrance at Guthrie Cortland Medical Center will be closed. The entrance to the Emergency Department will be the only means of entrance for patients.
The main entrance is located off of Alvena Avenue. Drivers can still enter the parking lot on Alvena Avenue or West Main Street. A mobile CT unit will be placed in an onsite parking lot.
The entrance will remain open for fire and emergency operations.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, October 24th!
- WATCH: Much cooler and breezy Saturday
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.