PHOENIX, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Upstate University Hospital lists Thomas Stobart, 47, in good condition. The man was left with second-degree burns to his arms and hands after a fire broke out at his Jay Lane home in Phoenix on Tuesday night.
More than half a dozen fire departments were called to the scene to help put out the flames.
More from News Channel 9:
- Mexican lawmen get FBI training to combat organized crime, terrorism
- Deported combat veterans open their doors to former soldiers in exile
- Supermodel Emme Helps Raise Awareness of Heart Health
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9