PHOENIX, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Upstate University Hospital lists Thomas Stobart, 47, in good condition. The man was left with second-degree burns to his arms and hands after a fire broke out at his Jay Lane home in Phoenix on Tuesday night.
More than half a dozen fire departments were called to the scene to help put out the flames.
More from News Channel 9:
- Chicken wings for charity: Pulaski hosts 7th annual Wing Walk Challenge
- WATCH: Snow showers become more widespread late tonight
- Wegmans’ plastic bag ban goes into effect Monday
- Syracuse Police: Missing Syracuse University student fell into Onondaga Creek, search continues
- Ex-NBA star Kobe Bryant among nine dead in helicopter crash
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9