CORTLAND COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A man driving a box truck was injured after he rear-ended a New York State Department of Transportation plow truck early Monday morning.
Oscar Osnay Zambrana Reynoso, 28, was driving a box truck on Interstate 81 south in Homer when he rear-ended a State DOT plow truck.
Zambrana Reynoso has to be extracted from his vehicle and was taken to the hospital with a leg injury. He was ticketed for following too closely, failure to use a designated lane, and for operating an unregistered motor vehicle. The driver of the plow truck was not injured.
A portion of Interstate 81 south was closed between Exit 13 and Exit 12 while crews worked to clear the scene.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Syracuse business owner grateful to see customers on Small Business Saturday
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Mexico Schools moving to remote learning until Dec. 11th with several students and staff under quarantine
- WATCH: Quiet and cool with a few clouds tonight
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9