SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) The on-demand snow plow and lawn mowing app, Plowz & Mowz is giving back to the community where it was founded and still headquartered.
The company is offering up to 200 healthcare workers a free lawn mow as a thank you for the work their doing during this pandemic.
Wills Mahoney, co-founder, said, “When I set out to start Plowz & Mowz it was about helping people and solving a problem. We look at that every day and if we can help someone, and we can help these people that are helping other people at the same time, we gotta go do it.”
Download the Plowz & Mowz app, sign up for a lawn mowing and when you get to the final order screen enter the code HERO. That will zero out the order up to $60, which Mahoney says should easily cover a free lawn mow, unless it’s a really big property.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- President Trump holds White House news briefing
- Watch Live: Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- Consumer Reports: Making smart decisions with your money
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.