CUBA, N.Y. (WIVB)– The Cuba Police Department wants the public to be aware of a scam involving Amazon.
Police say this email scam presents itself in a variety of ways.
Below are some images of how people are receiving this scam:
Officials ask anyone with questions or concerns about their Amazon account to contact Amazon directly.
Don’t access your Amazon account through email and delete the email immediately, police say.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Wishes on hold for Make-A-Wish Central New York
- Little Caesars donating 1M pizzas to hospitals, first responders
- Elder abuse concerns heightened amid COVID-19 isolation
- Some auto insurance companies returning money to customers during COVID-19 pandemic
- Facebook pairing with researchers to use its data to slow COVID-19 pandemic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9