SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Police officers are investigating a shooting that occurred near Syracuse’s West Side early Sunday morning.
According to police, officers responded to the 300 block of Tully St. around 2:04 a.m. for a shots fired call.
When officers arrived, they found multiple bullet casings and evidence that shots were fired.
No injuries or damage were reported, but the investigation is still ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at 315-442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Cayuga County church
- Three COVID-19 rapid testing sites opening Friday in Cortland County
- As Cortland County’s COVID-19 positive rate rises, McGraw School District still has the small town advantage
- Lights on the Lake set to kick-off November 16, with a few changes
- An Update With Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9