ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Sangerfield man has been arrested after allegedly sexually abusing a child.
Robert Rink, 81, is accused of sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl in his home last year. He is also accused of abusing the same child in March of this year.
Rink has been charged with two counts of sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child.
He was taken to the Oneida County Jail where he will wait to be arraigned on the charges.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Mayor Walsh and Police Chief Buckner discuss George Floyd protests
- Oswego small business reacts to Phase Two reopening
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- WATCH: Storm threat is over and now the cooler air settles in
- Tell me Something Good: State Fair drive-in movies
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.