SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police detectives are asking for the public’s help in figuring out who stabbed a man in the head Sunday evening on the city’s North Side.
Police report having officers respond to Butternut Street, just blocks from Schiller Park, around 8 p.m.
The victim is a 30-year-old man, according to police. The man is listed in critical condition at Upstate University Hospital.
Detectives can be reached at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- NFL journeyman Justin Zimmer finally gets his shot
- Tijuana says no to private gatherings on Halloween, Day of the Dead
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Thursday
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.