SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police detectives are asking for the public’s help in figuring out who stabbed a man in the head Sunday evening on the city’s North Side.
Police report having officers respond to Butternut Street, just blocks from Schiller Park, around 8 p.m.
The victim is a 30-year-old man, according to police. The man is listed in critical condition at Upstate University Hospital.
Detectives can be reached at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.