SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Wednesday night, Armory Square is going to be a popular place to party as it is one of the biggest nights of the year for bars and restaurants in Downtown Syracuse.
Syracuse Police, along with New York State Police, are going to be cracking down on drinking and driving. There will be checkpoints set up across New York State.
New York State Troopers stood with Mothers Against Drunk Driving, or MADD, earlier Wednesday, reminding people to have a plan if you’re going out.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Syracuse: Potentially the driest September on record
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Syracuse University residence floor in quarantine after new cases of COVID-19
For more local news, follow Josh Martin on Twitter @JoshMartinNC9