ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One person was taken to the hospital after a crash in Van Buren on Monday evening.
The call went out around 6 p.m. for the crash in the area of East Sorrell Hill Road and West Sorrell Hill Road in Van Buren.
Jesse William Hummell, 22, of Memphis, New York was traveling east on East Sorrell Hill Road when he lost control, hit a guard rail, went down an embankment and hit a fence.
A passenger in the vehicle was taken to Upstate University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Hummell was charged with a DWI and was not injured in the crash.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Oswego County airport receives CARES Act grant
- New member of the Storm Team coming this winter!
- Daily Pledge: AA Cole Elementary, Kindergarten, Mrs. Maw – July 3rd
- WATCH: Another hot and humid day Friday, few showers around
- Cupola for The Lake House at Sylvan Beach installed
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.