SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Health Department reports that people attending recent church services may have been exposed to an individual who also attended and then tested positive for COVID-19.
The churches and dates and times where the possible exposures took place are listed below:
Blessed Virgin Mary Church at Our Lady of Peace Church
- 203 Halcomb St., Syracuse, NY 13219
- Sunday, Sept. 6: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. service
Tucker Missionary Baptist Church
- 515 Oakwood Ave., Syracuse, NY 13205
- Monday, Aug. 31: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. gathering
Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- 927 Park Ave., Syracuse, NY 13204
- Saturday, Aug. 29: 9:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. gathering
The health department says anyone who attended church at those locations, times and dates, should monitor themselves for symptoms for fourteen days. If you develop symptoms, you should stay home and contact you doctor.
The health department is working to reach all contacts of the infected individuals.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Liverpool shuts out Baldwinsville in season finale
- Carlos the penguin turns 15 at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Former James Square nursing home patients win $5.5 M settlement for mistreatment
- Katko set to attend summit with other lawmakers to discuss the future of I-81
- HOME RUN: Hundreds of donations gathered for Syracuse baseball players
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9