MARCY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department announced on Saturday that a sports bar in Marcy may have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
According to the health department, someone who was at 12 North Sports Bar located on Mulaney Road from 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 28 recently tested positive for COVID-19.
The person who may have been infected was only playing volleyball and did not eat at the bar.
However, if you were at 12 North Sports Bar during the time listed above, you are asked to monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms until August 11.
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19, you are asked to contact your primary healthcare provider and seek a COVID-19 test.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
For more news regarding COVID-19 and Oneida County, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.