UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Oneida County announced three more locations on Sunday that may have been exposed to COVID-19.
If you were at any of the locations listed below, during the times listed, you are asked to monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days after your visit.
- Tuesday, April 21 from 2:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. – Price Chopper located at 1917 Genesee St. in Utica
- Wednesday, April 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. – Price Chopper located at 4535 Commercial Dr. in New Hartford
- Sunday, April 26 from 5 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. – Price Chopper located at 1790 Black River Blvd. in Rome
The risk to the public in all three instances is low, according to the Oneida County Health Department.
If COVID-19 symptoms develop, you are asked to contact your primary health care provider immediately.
Symptoms for COVID-19 include:
- Difficulty Breathing
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church