DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Progress is being made on the second Amazon location in Central New York.
Signs have been posted and equipment is now at the location for work on the site, which is located just off Interstate 481 on Kirkville Road.
The empty 42-acre site will soon be a large distribution center.
In July, the Town of DeWitt approved the Amazon warehouse.
The warehouse is expected to be smaller than the one in Clay.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CBA girls win their 5th straight game
- WATCH: Rain changing to snow over CNY overnight
- Clemson star quarterback Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Wells College remains COVID-19 free 9 weeks into the semester
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.