CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Neighbors will finally have the chance to weigh in on a proposed Chick-Fil-A along Route 31 in the Town of Clay after the original public hearing was pushed back a month.
The town’s planning commissioner says the old Pizzeria Uno on Route 31, which closed a year ago, will be torn down in order to make room for Chick-Fil-A’s second Central New York location.
The earliest that construction is expected to start would be this coming spring.
Wednesday night’s meeting is at 7:30 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- RPD: 16 shot, 2 killed in ‘mass shooting’ near Pennsylvania Ave. in City of Rochester
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9