CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Neighbors will finally have the chance to weigh in on a proposed Chick-Fil-A along Route 31 in the Town of Clay after the original public hearing was pushed back a month.
The town’s planning commissioner says the old Pizzeria Uno on Route 31, which closed a year ago, will be torn down in order to make room for Chick-Fil-A’s second Central New York location.
The earliest that construction is expected to start would be this coming spring.
Wednesday night’s meeting is at 7:30 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse University student protesters issued interim suspensions
- Lake effect returns to CNY Wednesday and Thursday, alerts issued
- Bishop Ludden races past Bishop Grimes in boys hoops
- Nottingham boys knock off Liverpool in regular season finale
- FORECAST: Morning snow transitions to rain by the afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9