CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — The New York Public Service Commission has announced that it’s investigating the Spectrum outage from this past weekend.
The Saturday outage left millions of customers without cable, phone or internet services.
The outage, which was caused by damaged fiber-optics, affected people all across the Northeast.
Customers can apply to get a credit from the company by calling their customer service line or chatting with them online.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Humidity up for Friday but any storms scattered
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh joins peaceful protests on Thursday
- Report: State police officers allegedly murder Juarez man who accused them of theft
- National Guard troops to prevent further looting in Southern California
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9