CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — The New York Public Service Commission has announced that it’s investigating the Spectrum outage from this past weekend.
The Saturday outage left millions of customers without cable, phone or internet services.
The outage, which was caused by damaged fiber-optics, affected people all across the Northeast.
Customers can apply to get a credit from the company by calling their customer service line or chatting with them online.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Too early to say whether virus threatens Olympics, WHO says
- Students reject university offers, continue protest, says Syracuse University
- Daily Pledge: Fremont Elementary School, 5th Grade, Ms. Polak – February 19th
- WATCH: Two rounds of lake effect snow will impact CNY Wednesday and Thursday
- OCC men and women close out regular season with a pair of wins
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9