SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Department of Public Safety at Syracuse University is now investigating more racist graffiti.
This time, the racist graffiti was found on the back of a vending machine at Day Hall.
Syracuse University officials said that it was found on Tuesday, but no other information is available.
The university has asked for anyone with information to give the Department of Public Safety a call at (315) 443-2224.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Syracuse business owner grateful to see customers on Small Business Saturday
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Mexico Schools moving to remote learning until Dec. 11th with several students and staff under quarantine
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9