TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Tompkins County Health Director said that New York State is conducting random antibody testing in the county.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo said this is part of their ongoing testing survey, which as of Monday has included some 7,500 people across the state.
The health director said as more antibody testing is announced by the governor, the health department will keep the public informed as far as testing availability.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Learn how Lucile Ball turned Jamestown, NY into a comedy destination at the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- New York Times: Google users experience temporary outages Thursday
- Town of DeWitt holds public comment session on policing, no final decisions made
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.