(WETM) – Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee announced on Wednesday that Tom Reed has been selected to chair President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign in New York State.
“Our New York Trump Victory leadership team will work to elect Republicans across the state,” said Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the RNC, in a joint statement.
“I am honored to serve the president as a chairman for his New York campaign. The president’s agenda of creating jobs and making America more safe and secure resonates with New Yorkers,” said Reed.
“As one of the first eight members of Congress to endorse the president in 2016, I remain committed to help lead Republicans to victory in 2020 while continuing to listen to our constituents and working to solve problems facing everyday Americans,” continued Reed.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Elder abuse concerns heightened amid COVID-19 isolation
- Some auto insurance companies returning money to customers during COVID-19 pandemic
- Facebook pairing with researchers to use its data to slow COVID-19 pandemic
- Bringing Together Deaf And Hard Of Hearing During COVID-19
- WATCH: Onondaga County COVID-19 Briefing at 3 p.m.
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9