SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible in an animal cruelty case over the summer has grown to $5,000.
A tortured kitten who was found with its front legs cut off on July 25th and did not survive. It was found near the 100 block of Schneider Street and had to be euthanized due to her injuries. She was named “Star” by those who found and wanted to honor her.
If you have any information, you can call the Syracuse Police Department cruelty investigator at (315) 442-5336.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Mega Millions jackpot at $970 million: How much is $970 million?
- Atlanta Braves remember Hank Aaron
- Syracuse women are making little girls feel like princesses on their birthday; here’s how you can help
- ‘Not Just Policymakers’ – SU Professor Shares Thoughts On New President & Vice President
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9