ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Rome man accused of killing his wife before leaving her body in a dumpster was back in Oneida County Court on Thursday.
Jason D’Avolio’s hearing on Thursday was to decide if statements he made can be used at trial.
D’Avolio is accused of shooting his wife in the back of the head before dumping her body in late July.
He originally plead not guilty to second-degree murder and concealment of a human corpse, and rejected a plea deal from prosecutors.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills running game takes step in the right direction vs. Chargers
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- 4 Observations: Bills win 27-17
- Crouse Health Clock Tower to be lit with Lights of Love Monday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9