ILION, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Remington Arms Ilion Plant is getting a new owner. The Roundhill Group is taking over after bankruptcy proceedings earlier this week.
State Sen. James Seward said the company doesn’t have major real estate holdings anywhere else and the new owners plan to keep operating out of the historic Ilion plan.
Seward also said within 30 to 60 days an initial recall of 200 workers is expected.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- New York State Police crackdown on impaired drivers this Halloween weekend
- ‘Decisive’ or ‘disastrous’: Fate of Trump’s immigration policies rests on voters
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Syracuse man arrested for possession of ‘ghost gun’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.