SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you see a white van with a big electronic message board on the side driving around the downtown Syracuse, it’s all part of one company’s big expansion!
Those with Runningboards Marketing announced that they’re opening a new Syracuse office at the new Sharecuse coworking space on Harrison Street.
The company helps local businesses grow by helping to spread the word through their mobile advertising.
“Our route is downtown Syracuse and the university, so we were able to determine the route by looking at the Department of Transportation and seeing where the most people are, where the most travelers are, and our route downtown and the university, there are 158,000 travelers every day,” said John Desantis, Digital Marketing Sales for Runningboards Marketing.
The company hopes to have two to three such vehicles making the rounds down the road.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Syracuse: Potentially the driest September on record
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Syracuse University residence floor in quarantine after new cases of COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9