SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A small construction project is happing in downtown Syracuse. The city is building Salina Plaza at the corner of Salina Street and Fayette Street.
You will find more seating and more space to enjoy the fresh air.
It was formerly known as Perseverance Park and will be ready to welcome downtown’s workforce when employees start to come back to their offices.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Breanna Stewart powers Seattle to Game One win over Minnesota
- First Student Syracuse bus garage grand opening on Wednesday
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- WATCH: Milder tonight, more summer-likely by week’s end
- Runway work complete at Hancock International Airport
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.