PULASKI, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Salmon River Winter Festival kicks off in Pulaski on Friday.
The Town of Richland is hosting the weekend-long event, showcasing snow sports, activities, and much more.
Events start on Friday night and run through Sunday.
Events include snowmobiling, crafts, food, live performances and even a snowman making competition!
The first event begins at 5 p.m. on Friday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Onondaga County’s COVID-19 Update at 3 p.m.
- Monday Night Football can be seen on NewsChannel 9 tonight
- NY’s moratorium on COVID-related evictions extended again
- CDC says guidance detailing how coronavirus travels through air beyond 6 feet was published in error
- Police investigating shooting on Syracuse’s Far Westside
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9