PULASKI, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Salmon River Winter Festival kicks off in Pulaski on Friday.
The Town of Richland is hosting the weekend-long event, showcasing snow sports, activities, and much more.
Events start on Friday night and run through Sunday.
Events include snowmobiling, crafts, food, live performances and even a snowman making competition!
The first event begins at 5 p.m. on Friday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse University student protesters issued interim suspensions
- Lake effect returns to CNY Wednesday and Thursday, alerts issued
- Bishop Ludden races past Bishop Grimes in boys hoops
- Nottingham boys knock off Liverpool in regular season finale
- FORECAST: Morning snow transitions to rain by the afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9