PULASKI, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Salmon River Winter Festival kicks off in Pulaski on Friday.
The Town of Richland is hosting the weekend-long event, showcasing snow sports, activities, and much more.
Events start on Friday night and run through Sunday.
Events include snowmobiling, crafts, food, live performances and even a snowman making competition!
The first event begins at 5 p.m. on Friday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Recess Coffee location in Syracuse
- Fulton police officer fired for social media post
- WATCH: Onondaga County’s COVID-19 briefing at 3 p.m.
- Central New Yorker Amber Howland Running To Support The Food Bank of CNY
- WATCH: ‘Agitator’ apprehended by protesters, handed over to police
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9