SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Salt City Coffee has shut its doors but is keeping its window open for customers.
The coffee shop on West Onondaga Street has switched to contactless ordering — either online or by phone — to keep both customers and crew physically apart and cut down on any potential spread of germs.
Customers can also order bags of beans to be delivered to your door if you live in the City of Syracuse.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Perspective helps F-M grad Ashley Twichell through Olympic uncertainty, looks forward to 2021
- Instacart workers plan to strike amid growing coronavirus crisis
- Beware of scams related to stimulus checks
- WATCH: Areas of drizzle, showers and patchy fog this evening
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.