SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Salvation Army Family Stores and Donation Centers are ready to open! The Salvation Army says the stores in Liverpool, Chittenango, Rome, Ilion, Auburn, Fulton, and Watertown will reopen June 2. The store on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse will be closed for another two weeks due to ongoing renovations.
The stores will temporarily have limited hours and will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Stores and donation collection sites will be closed on Sunday and Monday.
The Salvation Army’s stores employ over 150 people.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man suffers multiple stab wounds, shot at with paintball gun in Syracuse
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Syracuse, group gives away free food to Rescue Mission
- Vestal man shoots wife, kills daughter on 4th of July, 11-year-old girl escapes unharmed
- Oswego set for firework display Sunday night, Utica Street bridge will be closed to vehicles
- WATCH: More sun, heat and humidity to start the new week
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.