NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — Saturday, New York is recognizing National Move Over Day. It’s to remind drivers to drive with care, slow down, and safely move over when approaching an emergency or hazard vehicle stopped along roadways across the state.
Last year, State Police gave out more than 13,000 tickets for violating the Move Over Law.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Syracuse: Potentially the driest September on record
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Syracuse University residence floor in quarantine after new cases of COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9