(WSYR-TV) — The Schweinfurth Art Center in Auburn has completed $500,000 worth of upgrades to its air system.
The new system can replace air every 30 minutes inside the building.
This all comes as the facility had been working to retrofit the facility for COVID-19 protocols and to get ready for their new exhibit “Made in New York.”
That exhibit opened to the public on Tuesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Summer-like weather about to end
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Daboll praises Bills willingness to fight
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.