SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New York’s junior senator has scheduled a Town Hall meeting in Syracuse on Tuesday.
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and her staff will be there to answer questions and listen to feedback on issues that matter to the people in the community.
The Town Hall meeting will be at the Southwest Community Center at 401 South Avenue. The doors will open at 4:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday Night Fever: Section III basketball and hockey playoff highlights
- Syracuse Crunch doubles up the Cleveland Monsters
- WATCH: Quiet for CNY heading into the weekend
- $6M in federal funding going to Native American Tribes across NY State
- Homophobic graffiti found in 4th floor restroom of Day Hall on SU campus
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9