SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New York’s junior senator has scheduled a Town Hall meeting in Syracuse on Tuesday.
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and her staff will be there to answer questions and listen to feedback on issues that matter to the people in the community.
The Town Hall meeting will be at the Southwest Community Center at 401 South Avenue. The doors will open at 4:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Last weekend for extended outdoor dining in downtown Syracuse
- Bus hits and kills woman in Watertown Friday
- Cayuga County announces potential COVID-19 exposure and upcoming testing clinic
- Weedsport Elementary School has positive COVID-19 case, unsure if school will reopen Monday
- GOP expecting President Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9