NEW YORK (NEWS10) — Sentencing for the convicted leader of the sex cult NXIVM is adjourned indefinitely.
Keith Raniere was supposed to be sentenced on January 17 after he was found guilty on all charges this past summer, including Racketeering and Sex Trafficking involving the cult’s activities.
Raniere faces life in prison when he is eventually sentenced.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9