SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — We are closing in on game day and the excitement is building.
Shirt World on Marshall Street is showing off not one, but two new t-shirt designs, highlighting Saturday’s matchup with Clemson.
One shirt says “Battle of the Orange.” The other says “Beat Clemson” on the front and “Dino vs. Dabo” on the back.
“My wife came up with the saying and we had the dueling helmets which makes sense, so ‘Battle of the Orange’ it truly is and can’t wait to get fired up as soon as the gun sounds. We’re ready to go,” Dave Jacobs, owner of Shirt World, said.
Interestingly, Jacobs was also a placekicker for SU back in the 1970s.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crews battling fire at East Syracuse business
- TSA halts employees from using TikTok after Senator Schumer raises concerns
- WATCH: Another spring-like day in CNY Monday
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- Colgate locks up Patriot League regular season title with win over Holy Cross
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9