SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — We are closing in on game day and the excitement is building.
Shirt World on Marshall Street is showing off not one, but two new t-shirt designs, highlighting Saturday’s matchup with Clemson.
One shirt says “Battle of the Orange.” The other says “Beat Clemson” on the front and “Dino vs. Dabo” on the back.
“My wife came up with the saying and we had the dueling helmets which makes sense, so ‘Battle of the Orange’ it truly is and can’t wait to get fired up as soon as the gun sounds. We’re ready to go,” Dave Jacobs, owner of Shirt World, said.
Interestingly, Jacobs was also a placekicker for SU back in the 1970s.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- KFC testing doughnut and fried chicken sandwich
- New film explores legacy of Puerto Rican actor Raúl Juliá
- Makers of White Claw say there is a nationwide shortage of the drink
- Submit your questions for Orange Nation Interactive
- The Pueblo chile, a unique source of heat
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9