DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — With only a couple of hours left before the deadline, the ShoppingTown Mall paid a county and town tax bill for over $100,000.
This is now the fourth tax check in two months from the mall.
A federal bankruptcy judge in December ordered the mall to start making $25,000 monthly payments toward their tax debt and be current on their taxes.
So far, they have made two payments toward the debt and paid the current year’s school taxes and now county and town taxes.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Funderburk’s 1st double-double helps NC State past Clemson, 60-54
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Reeling Tar Heels suffer 4th straight loss 66-52 at Pitt
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9