SKANEATELES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Thursday, the Skaneateles School District announced that current Superintendent Lynda Quick was resigning as of January 19, 2020.
No reason was given for her departure.
In a statement on the Skaneateles website, the Board of Education says they plan to meet on Friday to come up with an interim leader to take over once Quick leaves in January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Showers and storms develop this afternoon and evening
- Fayetteville-Manlius district didn’t authorize football team workouts
- Man wanted for questioning regarding sexual assault investigation in Auburn
- ‘Back to the Future’ DeLorean, Batmobile and Ectomobile replicas put up for sale by US Marshals
- Supporters rally at Columbus statue in downtown Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9