SKANEATELES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Thursday, the Skaneateles School District announced that current Superintendent Lynda Quick was resigning as of January 19, 2020.
No reason was given for her departure.
In a statement on the Skaneateles website, the Board of Education says they plan to meet on Friday to come up with an interim leader to take over once Quick leaves in January.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville teacher accused of sending link to students that contained pornography
- Former Syracuse principal arrested on child pornography charges
- Flavorful entertainment with Wegmans charcuterie trays
- On This Date: Puppies Trooper and Adam rescued from the highway
- Disney On Ice Presents “Celebrating Memories” at the Oncenter War Memorial
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9