SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Members of the Syracuse Police Department are scheduled to meet with Destiny USA mall tenants on Thursday to discuss how they’re shifting strategy after eight reported burglaries since November.
One of those leaving tenants particularly shaken was a heist on January 24 at Finish Line where a burglar went through a back hallway, cut a hole in the wall into the store, and ran out with cash registers and a safe. Detectives have already made arrests in some of the cases.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Clouds moves in, the rain stays away for now
- Multiple agencies searching for missing hiker in Highland Forest
- NYS Department of Labor releases PSA regarding unemployment benefits
- Social Security recipients will not need to file tax returns for stimulus checks
- Trump: federal PPE stockpile nearly depleted
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9