CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Spectrum rates are going up. The company has confirmed that some rates for TV Select and above will be going up.
The broadcast TV surcharge will increase and the cost of digital receivers is also going up. The company says there will be an increase for those who subscribe to the internet only.
This is the first change in the package price of Spectrum TV Select, Silver and Gold plans since they were introduced in late 2016.
Charter adds that their packages are competitively priced.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Manlius Art Cinema welcomes back guests for first screening of the year
- Restaurants have until April 18th to sign up for gift card matching event
- Regal Cinemas in Destiny USA to open doors on April 23rd
- Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office rolls out new software for pistol permits
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9