CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Spectrum rates are going up. The company has confirmed that some rates for TV Select and above will be going up.
The broadcast TV surcharge will increase and the cost of digital receivers is also going up. The company says there will be an increase for those who subscribe to the internet only.
This is the first change in the package price of Spectrum TV Select, Silver and Gold plans since they were introduced in late 2016.
Charter adds that their packages are competitively priced.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Unvaccinated patients would pay their own hospital bills under new proposal
- WATCH: Lake effect on the move overnight. Whose morning commute is impacted?
- As the wait continues for adult-use marijuana licenses, CBD shops adapt to new regulations
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9