SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells NewsChannel 9, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
Click here to read more on the weekend outage.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Cortland runs away with 19-5 win vs. Brockport
- WATCH: Enjoy the warm Wednesday as CNY’s weather to change for the end of the week
- Shooting on Hawley Ave in Syracuse injures 15-year-old
- Oswego Health Department to hold COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Fulton on April 17th
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9