FULTON, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Splash Park at C.V. Abbott Park had its grand opening on Wednesday.
The grand opening happened at 1 p.m. A fenced concrete pad with sprinkler systems will now let people cool down for the rest of the summer.
The Splash Park is located on Division Street between 6th and 7th Street in Fulton.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Fall colors remain near peak in Central New York heading into the weekend
- Driver charged with DWI after going wrong way on I-690, crashing in Van Buren
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Balter says attack ads are ‘sexist and racist,’ Katko campaign calls complaints ‘offensive’
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.