SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — While several Central New York festivals have been cancelled, one decades-old tradition is deciding to go “on the go.” The St. Elias Middle Eastern Festival will kick off Friday as a curbside pickup for festival favorites.
You will be able to pick up some of your favorite foods from the festival, like falafel, gyros, hummus, and baklava. You can pick them up at the orthodox church on Onondaga Road.
You can grab your favorite festival foods Friday from 3 to 8 p.m., and Saturday from 12 to 8 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Schweinfurth Art Center completes air system upgrades as new exhibit opens
- Car thefts continue to be a problem across Central New York
- WATCH: Heat backs off for midweek but still very warm
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- 1 sent to hospital after shooting in Ithaca
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.