UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Need a “pick me up” after the holidays? Starbucks has the cure.
The coffee giant doesn’t want the holidays to end, so select locations are hosting “pop-up parties” through the end of the year.
Each day, 200 stores will offer free tall espresso drinks to customers from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m. The deal is good for seasonal drinks like peppermint mochas, and other year-round favorites.
The locations will change, so Starbucks has a website to help. The offer ends December 31.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Oct. 25
- Adult shepherd mix looking to “Spice” up a new home: Petsavers
- News on the Go for Sunday, October 25th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, October 25th!
- WATCH: Chilly with some sun Sunday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9