(WSYR-TV) — State Police in Ithaca are looking for a man who is damaging items on the Tompkins County trail.
This individual has been damaging trail signs and brochure boxes in Tompkins County and Onondaga county for about a year-and-a-half now.
It has happened more than a dozen times, according to police.
These photos were taken on January 3 at the Finger Lakes Land Trust Nature Preserve on Irish Settlement Road in Dryden.
The man may be driving a Ford Focus hatchback.
If you have any information regarding this, contact State Police in Ithaca at (607) 347-4440.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family and friends surprise former Bishop Ludden standout Sara Hayes with special “Senior Day Homecoming”
- Highlights from Home 4-5-20
- Highlights from Home 4-4-20
- Highlights from Home 4-3-20
- Exclusive: Poll finds New Yorkers approve of governor’s coronavirus response, expect schools to remain closed
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.