GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Another hit rock band is “doing it again” and coming back to Central New York for another show.
Steely Dan has scheduled another show at the Saint Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview.
The band will be taking the stage with Steve Winwood on Friday, July 3 at 7:30 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- USNS Comfort will start taking patients with COVID-19
- Wishes on hold for Make-A-Wish Central New York
- Little Caesars donating 1M pizzas to hospitals, first responders
- Elder abuse concerns heightened amid COVID-19 isolation
- Some auto insurance companies returning money to customers during COVID-19 pandemic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9