GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Another hit rock band is “doing it again” and coming back to Central New York for another show.
Steely Dan has scheduled another show at the Saint Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview.
The band will be taking the stage with Steve Winwood on Friday, July 3 at 7:30 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Lessons from the Ring: Tell Me Something Good
- Detectives: The search continues for tire thieves
- Family Healthcast: 1/17/2020
- Gov. Cuomo proposes allowing alcohol sales in movie theaters
- More than two months after Election Day, some people are annoyed that some candidates’ campaign signs are still in the ground
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9