SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University Provost Michelle Wheatley posted a message saying she has given broad discretion to all faculty and students regarding class attendance.
Wheatley says any student who feels unsafe going to class can make a decision knowing all absences are excused Thursday and Friday with no penalty.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Jackson, Ravens hold off Bills in 24-17 win
- BKL – Week 14 Keys & Predictions: Ravens at Bills
- 5 Questions: Quinton Spain
- No. 1 LSU to face Oklahoma in Peach Bowl; No. 2 Ohio State to play Clemson in Fiesta Bowl
- Forget about ‘In The Hunt’ – Bills can secure playoff spot with win and help
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9