OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY Oswego is gaining national attention for its online MBA program.
U.S. News and World Report ranks the Master’s program in the top 100 online graduate business programs. SUNY Oswego tied for 54th place overall and is one of just two public schools in New York on the list.
Oswego State was ranked third in New York overall.
The online program has doubled in five years, running year-round to make it more efficient for students to get their degrees.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 23andMe cutting 100 jobs, roughly 14 percent of its workforce
- Planters pauses Mr. Peanut Super Bowl promotion following Kobe Bryant’s death
- Wegmans offers delicious selections for National Chocolate Cake Day
- ‘The King of NASCAR, Richard Petty’ talks current state of the sport
- PHOTOS: Looking back at 2019 Daytona 500
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9