LYSANDER, NY (WSYR-TV) — An SUV flipped onto its roof Tuesday night after crashing into a tractor.
According to Onondaga County Sheriff’s Deputies, the SUV missed a stop sign, went through some trees and crashed into the loader section of a tractor along the 8800 block of Plainville Road.
The crash happened at approximately 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
The SUV flipped onto its roof, and the driver had to be pulled from the wreckage, but luckily they were not injured, according to deputies.
The tractor operator jumped off the vehicle and was also not injured.
The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SUNY Chancellor approves pay raises for Upstate nurses, making hospital more competitive with St. Joe’s and Crouse
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes
- Lawyer of Syracuse man arrested for Capitol riots: Greene had ‘limited involvement’ in Proud Boys
- Rep. John Katko urges European Union to reconsider policies that affect local dairy farmers
- College athletes to Senate: Standardize athlete compensation
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9