SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — We’ve learned how much money is headed to local charities, thanks to those who attended this year’s Syracuse Auto Expo Charity Preview.
The 15 participating charities and organizations received their checks on Tuesday.
The annual charity preview rolls into town every February ahead of the Auto Expo, giving folks a jump start on the newest vehicles and local charities thousands of dollars to help their cause.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
- A Walmart, Target and golf course in Oneida County may have all recently been exposed to COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9