SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Feast your eyes on brunch; breakfast pizza, pop tarts and crepes were just some of the mouth watering treats offered at the first Syracuse Brunch Fest!
Hosted by Cedarvale Maple Company on Pleasant Valley Road, the brunch fest offered local businesses a chance to showcase some of their amazing brunch-related dishes.
Mike Spicer, Cedarvale Maple Company’s CEO, said, “Being a small business owner myself, and all of the other Syracuse businesses that are so delicious and so many good businesses throughout our city. It’s just so hard during this time so, I wanted to do my part and try and give back to some of the other businesses and collaborate with them, and I thought this would be a fun way to do it.”
Saturday’s event ran from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m., and Cedarvale Maple Company hopes to be back for another Brunch Fest in 2021.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- One dead, one in critical condition after crash involving motorcycle and off-road vehicle
- Back the Red and Blue Motorcycle Ride supports first responders through Onondaga County
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- Holland Patent School District goes completely remote next week to allow more time for COVID-19 contact tracing
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.