SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse common council has approved pay raises for the council and other city officials, including the mayor and the city auditor.
Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh is expected to make a decision after a local law hearing, which will be held within 20 days of when the proposal has been formally presented to him.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Remnants of Bertha sends some rain showers our way Thursday
- 2 people shot in Town of Salina, one in critical condition
- SUNY Morrisville Norwich Campus holds drive-thru commencement
- Source: Suspect in tractor-trailer chase in Geneseo shot and killed by police
- Heritage Hill Brewhouse set to open their outdoor seating area
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9