SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse common council has approved pay raises for the council and other city officials, including the mayor and the city auditor.
Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh is expected to make a decision after a local law hearing, which will be held within 20 days of when the proposal has been formally presented to him.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Colgate stuns Cincinnati with last second free throw
- Syracuse Crunch picks up comeback win over Charlotte
- WATCH: Steady snow (and rain) moving out; wind and lake effect Sunday
- Is a White Christmas in central New York’s future?
- Liverpool hands Corcoran first loss of season on Romeo Clarke buzzer beater
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9