SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Runners from across Central New York will hit the pavement for the Syracuse Half Marathon on Sunday.
The race begins at 7:45 a.m., runners will head off on a route starting near the Oncenter, heading down James Street, down Grant Boulevard, around Washington Square, then looping around Armory to return to the starting point.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Orange cruises past Colgate at the Dome
- Country’s female stars kick off CMA Awards
- Brindisi named to Armed Services Committee
- SU ending Hong Kong Study Abroad semester early due to violence
- Diplomats speak out as impeachment inquiry goes public
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9