SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Syracuse man has been arrested on murder charges in connection with a May homicide.
On October 14, Kadeem K. Arrindell-Martin, 29, of Syracuse, was arrested on murder charges for the shooting death of Anthony Perry, 36, of Syracuse, that happened on May 3 on the 200-block of Croly Street.
Arrindell-Marin is facing one count of murder in the second degree and one count of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Where to watch: SU football vs. Clemson
- New York State Department of Health releases Halloween guidance
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.